Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Wtf does this mean??? Who is AlainMigliaccio?

A__Migliaccio AlainMigliaccio
Hello all,please expect an announcement at 12pm Monday from my new client Wesley Sneijder.
probably a piss-taker mate!!
just goggled him and hes nasris agent?!??!?!?!?!

blueinsa said:
Hulkster said:
What is funny is that this afternoon there was a fair amount of stick being given out to anyone who dare doubt this story!

Why?

Tell me your not feeling vindicated?

No, I just think it is ridiculous to have a go at people just because they don't believe a story in a newspaper when all the other papers & media are denying that story.

Wanting something to be true and believing something to be true are two entirely different things.

Positive story in paper = if you don't believe it you are a rag b*stard
Negative story in paper = if you believe it you are a rag b*stard

richards30 said:
just goggled him and hes nasris agent?!??!?!?!?!
atomefabrikGoggles.jpg

zangatangring said:
I don't get why people think Sneijder is such a great acquisition for City. Think. How would he fit in? Completely different player to Nasri/Silva. I can almost promise you it's not going to happen.

However, with Nasri, I've convinced myself he'd be a great acquisition.

Sneijder plays in one position. But in this position he is the definition of world class, for club and country.

Nasri plays in multiple positions, but the simple fact is he's not that brilliant in any of them. He's not a great winger, he's not a great playmaker, he's not a great support striker. Now versatility is all well and good, but with Nasri we're not going to get that creative backup should Silva get injured. We're just not. In fact I hope we sign him so at the end of the season I can re-quote myself and do a little dance. I really don't know why we haven't learn our lesson with troublemakers from Arsenal either. The guy sounds like a bit of a woman to be honest.

Ragnarok said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Wtf does this mean??? Who is AlainMigliaccio?

Hello all,please expect an announcement at 12pm Monday from my new client Wesley Sneijder.
Well , the real life AlainMigliacco is supposedly Nasris agent

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/alain-migliaccio/details/berater_196.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/alain ... r_196.html</a>

Well yeah but the twat on twitter's not him.

Previous tweet to the above..

Hello all,my client Samir Nasri will be signing copies of his new book 'Little Prince,Large Schlong' in Asda in London tomorrow. #nasri
9 Jul

Hulkster said:
blueinsa said:
Hulkster said:
What is funny is that this afternoon there was a fair amount of stick being given out to anyone who dare doubt this story!

Why?

Tell me your not feeling vindicated?

No, I just think it is ridiculous to have a go at people just because they don't believe a story in a newspaper when all the other papers & media are denying that story.

Wanting something to be true and believing something to be true are two entirely different things.

Positive story in paper = if you don't believe it you are a rag b*stard
Negative story in paper = if you believe it you are a rag b*stard

What grates me is the "ikkle cidd-itis" brigade that no matter what is reported seem hell bent on knocking our club whilst at the same time, somehow managing to big the fucking rags up.

The last 3 years and this year in particular and the signing of Aguero has done nothing to educate a few that seem to want to piss all over our club at every opportunity and make out like we are some kind of no-marks, still unable to compete and attract the best.

Believe or not i couldn't give a fuck but i will challenge those that try and belittle.

richards30 said:
big blueballs said:
richards30 said:
lol! very true mate.
Haha very funny, the info I gave was to the best of my knowledge true and from within the rags 1st team staff, if you don't like tough shit, like I said hope I am wrong but just cause it ain't what you want to hear you don't like it,

grow up sonny
if you are a blue then name the person??? why cover a rag??
Because it could put my sons future in jeopardy and I ain't doing that for no one, end of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.