Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HazeM3 said:
Great player, if true this is huge acquisiton for City. Silva and Sneijder in the middle.....fucking sweet.
add aguero,yaya,de jong and maybe nasri in the mix and wow!! then balo,dzeko.......christ bobby is gonna have problems if all this comes off!!!

What is funny is that this afternoon there was a fair amount of stick being given out to anyone who dare doubt this story!

The hardest decisions for Bert will be who to have in the stands, if he has 22 players all internationals, the so called two for each position, he can only have 18 of them on the pitch and bench. As I posted earlier the squad he is assembling is so that we can compete equally as well in Cl and Prem without exhausting any single player, so rotation is the key trying to fit Aguero, Tevez Dzeko, Balo, Nasri Sneijder Silva in a so called best eleven aint going to happen. The sooner CL kicks in the better for all concerned.

Rammyblues said:
The hardest decisions for Bert will be who to have in the stands, if he has 22 players all internationals, the so called two for each position, he can only have 18 of them on the pitch and bench. As I posted earlier the squad he is assembling is so that we can compete equally as well in Cl and Prem without exhausting any single player, so rotation is the key trying to fit Aguero, Tevez Dzeko, Balo, Nasri Sneijder Silva in a so called best eleven aint going to happen. The sooner CL kicks in the better for all concerned.
Wtf is bert

All this belatedness is really making me worry. Although marketing ignorance, it's crucial too purchase players as soon as possible. Mourinho, Alex F. and Steve Bruce have done this.

If we leave it late, we can kiss immediate squad cohesion goodbye!

Hulkster said:
What is funny is that this afternoon there was a fair amount of stick being given out to anyone who dare doubt this story!
dont think it was to do with doubting it mate i think it was more the "apparent"
blues who are determined that sneijder is going to the rags but wouldnt back up why they thought it?

Wtf does this mean??? Who is AlainMigliaccio?

A__Migliaccio AlainMigliaccio
Hello all,please expect an announcement at 12pm Monday from my new client Wesley Sneijder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.