Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt that fountain of all wisdom, the Sunday Supplement boys will shed some light and wisdom on it all and tell us where we will be in the scheme of things tomorrow (If its on ). :-))))

Rammyblues said:
No doubt that fountain of all wisdom, the Sunday Supplement boys will shed some light and wisdom on it all and tell us where we will be in the scheme of things tomorrow (If its on ). :-))))
it`ll be on mate as they`ll wanna give us a pre match slagging!!

richards30 said:
modgeblue said:
what happened to the 9 oclock announcement?
came earlier on mate,think it was a few pages back.complete non-story if truth be told saying neither the rags or us want to pay sneijders wages.

what a surprise it was bollocks then

Rammyblues said:

It'll be some sort of beautiful contradiction like, "Sneijder snubbed City despite them offering 250k/week because they have no history and he wants to join United, isn't interested in the money City throw at him. United's problem is matching his 250k/week wage demands but he is desperate to join the champions."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gazzetta.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gazzetta.it/</a>

if you go here and translate to english in the picture it says Sneijder transferred to City

Damocles said:
richards30 said:
lol!! never seen you sure about something dam???? heard solid info mate?

Argh, this is one of those things where the person who 'gave' it to me did so in extreme confidence, so I've got to keep stum on it. I'll say that a few days back, in passing conversation, somebody dropped a bollock and obliviously admitted more than they thought they did. It isn't a "Sneijder's a done deal" thing, but it was enough to make me wonder what was going on. Of course, Tolm also said in his last posting on here that we'd be looking at him if the Nasri deal took too long.

Somebody PM'ed me earlier with some great information which I wish he'd post on here (you know who you are!).

The final piece of the puzzle was Gazzetta banging it on their front page. That paper doesn't do things like that for no reason, or to score points, or to budge people or things like that. They aren't Marca.

I really wish I could say more, but it will fuck me up quite heavily. People should wait to hear from Danamy as I'm sure he can fill in gaps that I can't.

I think you've said enough ;)
100th post by the way and what a way to celebrate ...... :)

Great player, if true this is huge acquisiton for City. Silva and Sneijder in the middle.....fucking sweet.

I don't get why people think Sneijder is such a great acquisition for City. Think. How would he fit in? Completely different player to Nasri/Silva. I can almost promise you it's not going to happen.

However, with Nasri, I've convinced myself he'd be a great acquisition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.