GB News

theres a thread on here about children being abused and raped and got 4 replies yet this thread has 138 pages, why, get your fuckin priorities right!!!!!! I'll probably get called racicst for going in wetherspoons though
It depends what your priorities are. Who are you to tell people what there priorities should be. After all you RWNJs love freedom of speech and that also means you have the freedom not to speak. If you would prefer that people were forced to speak, that is coercion, and if you knew your Hayek you would realise that he sees freedom as the absence of coercion.

Of course children getting raped is abhorrent, the perpetrators of these crimes are evil cunts, nobody of any sane mind would think otherwise. However when you consider that Tiny Tommy and his gang of nonce's spend their time protesting against only one form of child rape whilst ignoring the vast majority committed by people like them is it surprising that the debate gets ignored. This is one of the unintended consequences of Tiny Tommy's crusade against Asian rape gangs, it means crimes committed by non Asians do not get the prominence they deserve.

I had no idea that supping in Spoons made you a racist, perhaps you could enlighten us on why that is? because the Spoons I have been in are usually full of piss pots, piss cans, stag parties, hen parties and the elder aged. Maybe I missed the EDL gathering in the corner or the KKK gang sat on table 18.

Reactions: mat
theres a thread on here about children being abused and raped and got 4 replies yet this thread has 138 pages, why, get your fuckin priorities right!!!!!! I'll probably get called racicst for going in wetherspoons though
Not every racist goes to a spoons but every spoons has a racist.

On another note do you find it frustrating that people on here are taking the piss out of GBeebies?

If so have you considered why people are taking the piss?

It depends what your priorities are. Who are you to tell people what there priorities should be. After all you RWNJs love freedom of speech and that also means you have the freedom not to speak. If you would prefer that people were forced to speak, that is coercion, and if you knew your Hayek you would realise that he sees freedom as the absence of coercion.

Of course children getting raped is abhorrent, the perpetrators of these crimes are evil cunts, nobody of any sane mind would think otherwise. However when you consider that Tiny Tommy and his gang of nonce's spend their time protesting against only one form of child rape whilst ignoring the vast majority committed by people like them is it surprising that the debate gets ignored. This is one of the unintended consequences of Tiny Tommy's crusade against Asian rape gangs, it means crimes committed by non Asians do not get the prominence they deserve.

I had no idea that supping in Spoons made you a racist, perhaps you could enlighten us on why that is? because the Spoons I have been in are usually full of piss pots, piss cans, stag parties, hen parties and the elder aged. Maybe I missed the EDL gathering in the corner or the KKK gang sat on table 18.
They are the ones drinking Carling, eating the gammon platter, whilst using google to translate the big words in Tim Martin's propaganda pamphlet. The only table theres a stack of them on.

lol? so you think its a joke? did you not post on that thread, are you happy to get worked up about gb news but let under aged girls get raped and used as slaves

It is most certainly not a joke.

I think part of the problem is this though: since that Yaxley-Lennon fool has been campaigning against the grooming gangs its become a bit of a toxic thing to talk about. If you go anywhere near the topic now, some people might think you are showing some empathy for him, as well as the girls - which is obviously wrong. I find that some topics in 2020/2021 are too tricky to even try to discuss (e.g. trans-issues) so many people just stay out of them. This is one such topic because if you say slightly the wrong thing the 'r' word comes out.

Regarding this thread - the topic of GB News dare I say this:

In the last couple of days I have seen lots of criticism online targeting Sir Vince Cable (whom I've always thought to be a decent man). His 'crime'? to do an interview on this new channel (search youtube talking pints vince cable) & I admit it - I've watched it!

It is a well conducted and fair interview and I learned something new. The interviewer put it to Sir Vince that the introduction of University fees are what did for the Lib-Dems during the coalition (which was always my belief), but Sir Vince pointed to the 'brutal' 2015 campaign David Cameron ran which scared people to: ‘either vote Tory, or get Labour & the SNP’ and it was that which really 'killed' them.

I think some people had already formed an opinion about GB News before the channel even launched. I haven't seen that much of it myself due to the Euros and now the Olympics and I understand they have had 'issues' - technical glitches and also personnel problems. But it is a new channel and when an essentially good man like Sir Vince appears on it, he should not be abused out-of-hand by people who probably haven't even watched the item.

Apologies Rascal, I just posted a thing that said essentially the same as you did, earlier (I hadn't read your post) and you make the point better than I. I wasn't copying!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.