GB News

theres a thread on here about children being abused and raped and got 4 replies yet this thread has 138 pages, why, get your fuckin priorities right!!!!!! I'll probably get called racicst for going in wetherspoons though

Racist

( you can have that one for when you next go into Spoons lol )
lol? so you think its a joke? did you not post on that thread, are you happy to get worked up about gb news but let under aged girls get raped and used as slaves

lol? so you think its a joke? did you not post on that thread, are you happy to get worked up about gb news but let under aged girls get raped and used as slaves
Took me a while to find that thread. I suppose a thread with a title “It could and probably does happen anywhere in the U” doesn’t make a huge amount of sense to most people. I doubt that not posting on it lets under age girls get raped and used as slaves though.
You do post some ludicrous shit.

Mate I posted 3 BBC news articles on the subject all aired in the same hour - I don't think its a joke I think its bloody depressing. You could maybe do a bit of research on the relevant thread and understand my approach before mothing off like that

Mate I posted 3 BBC news articles on the subject all aired in the same hour - I don't think its a joke I think its bloody depressing. You could maybe do a bit of research on the relevant thread and understand my approach before mothing off like that
yhp, that flapping around a light bulb constantly really wears thin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.