GB News

144,000 accusations, a third with enough evidence and basis in fact that they actually could report it and 1,500 actually proven to be true.

We can all dress it to suit a narrative we want and end up with our own view of the world. Some of us just choose to take facts whereas others like yourself want to extrapolate another 142,500 guilty verdicts to suit your narrative. See right through you.

I guess Mendy is guilty without a conviction to, he'll be deemed a rapist regardless for the rest of his life whilst the accusers will see no recourse if they don't prove it. How long did Evans have to go away before he got justice? Career severely impeded and name tarnished forever. But to you, even your own are guilty based on an allegation so let's hang them at the gallows.

Ah, think you are two posts away from starting your own incel group.

Love the way we can dismiss ‘144,000 incidents’ as women making allegations with no ‘basis in fact’.

Still, Gwen (nee Gareth) getting changed in the next cubicle is the real, burning issue here.

Ah, think you are two posts away from starting your own incel group.

Love the way we can dismiss ‘144,000 incidents’ as women making allegations with no ‘basis in fact’.

Still, Gwen (nee Gareth) getting changed in the next cubicle is the real, burning issue here.

No, but I'd rather leave the term rapists to those convicted of committing the crime than label 142,000 men as rapists because you said so.

People may be able to change their gender but your misinterpretation of statistics doesn't make people rapists, no matter how much it would make you feel better for them to be.

We need not dismiss women, we need only dismiss you. The avenues of recourse are freely available to those with a potentially legitimate complaint, as shown with Mendy. All's well in the Indig-Nation it seems.

This is not the thread or even the forum to discuss this topic, truth is we talk past each other and we're both guilty of it.

I can't engage with you because I do not acknowledge the language you use. In order to debate I would have to accept that trans women are women and trans men are men and I don't.

When I ask BobKowalski

1. Do you think adult human females should be able to have a word to define themselves, in the same way all other female mammals have? If so, what do you think that word should be?
And his answer is....

What word does a female wombat use to define themselves?

There really isn't much point in taking it any further.

I remember in a post of yours a while back you said something along the lines that I came across as a bitter old man.

So my advice would be hang about a bit and you'll have the field to yourself to fuck it up, it's the gift every generation passes on to the next.

You asked 20 questions and out of courtesy I replied to them. With respect to that particular question, ripping the piss out of it was inevitable.

That you cannot accept trans women are women and trans men are men is where the argument is put to bed. You cannot accept something as the world changes around you. Eventually, we all end up there. It's called getting old.

You asked 20 questions and out of courtesy I replied to them. With respect to that particular question, ripping the piss out of it was inevitable.

That you cannot accept trans women are women and trans men are men is where the argument is put to bed. You cannot accept something as the world changes around you. Eventually, we all end up there. It's called getting old.

It's also called experience.

Oh, and that change you're referring to, it only takes hold if it's based in truth, if it's not it folds, and gender ideology is already folding under the weight of its own contradictions.

No, but I'd rather leave the term rapists to those convicted of committing the crime than label 142,000 men as rapists because you said so.

People may be able to change their gender but your misinterpretation of statistics doesn't make people rapists, no matter how much it would make you feel better for them to be.

We need not dismiss women, we need only dismiss you. The avenues of recourse are freely available to those with a potentially legitimate complaint, as shown with Mendy. All's well in the Indig-Nation it seems.

I'm not saying so. 144,000 women and 6,000 men are saying so. You feel able to dismiss then, I'm not inclined to dismiss them so casually. Therein lies the difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.