GB News

It's also called experience.

Oh, and that change you're referring to, it only takes hold if it's based in truth, if it's not it folds, and gender ideology is already folding under the weight of its own contradictions.

Mate, I'm sixty. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Trans girls on Tik-Tok gyrating as if trapped in the fire of Orion. I watched their wide eyes glitter in the dark near the WayOut Club. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Look, lets just say what it is. You are anti-trans. You don't believe in it. Me, I say live and let live. Trans, pansexual, non-binary gender, whatever, it all adds to the rich tapestry of life.

I'm just pointing out the numbers. So, you think 142,500 women are making it up now? Do you think *checks notes* they were all asking for it?

Again, making things up to deflect from your own admission. As stated several times, the legal recourse is there for those who think they have a genuine case. Doesn't mean anything outside of the 1,500 is a rape and the burden is with proving guilt and assuming innocence, not assuming guilt because it feels right.

Mate, I'm sixty. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Trans girls on Tik-Tok gyrating as if trapped in the fire of Orion. I watched their wide eyes glitter in the dark near the WayOut Club. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Look, lets just say what it is. You are anti-trans. You don't believe in it. Me, I say live and let live. Trans, pansexual, non-binary gender, whatever, it all adds to the rich tapestry of life.

And you my friend are a product of your generation. I've seen it time and time again, misogyny masquerading as a live and let live attitude, which is bloke code for it doesn't effect me as a man, it only effects women, so I don't give a fuck.

Oh, and as you're being an arsehole, I doubt very much that your life experiences dwarf mine, but if they do, then I'm gobsmacked at just how fucking naive you are.

Simple news for simple people
A cess-pit of confirmation bias for the unthinking right.

It exists simply to distract. Our lives are not fraught and unstable because of structural inequalities, or corruption, or establishment gangsterism, or the deliberate hollowing out of government institutions and civic life, or the privatisation of every aspect of our existence, or the surveillance state we live under.

No, our lives are miserable because of Harry and Meghan, BLM, woke universities, the spiteful EU and senile Joe Biden.

Last edited:
Why is that racist?

‘Overrun’ - the piece is bog standard white replacement theory. Too many brown mothers and too many brown babies and oh, look we may be accepting more from Afghanistan.

I mean, do you hate brown babies? Do you hate babies that have a ‘foreign’ (ie bad) parent? If you do you will love this article. It even talks about ‘white Britons’ whose lineage goes back 100’s of year's shouldn’t be complacent or welcome this. Apparently it's ‘biologically unnatural’. This is saying it is okay to hate brown babies, because ‘biology’.

Next: Why it is okay to rape women because ‘biology’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.