GB News

‘Overrun’ - the piece is bog standard white replacement theory. Too many brown mothers and too many brown babies and oh, look we may be accepting more from Afghanistan.

I mean, do you hate brown babies? Do you hate babies that have a ‘foreign’ (ie bad) parent? If you do you will love this article. It even talks about ‘white Britons’ whose lineage goes back 100’s of year's shouldn’t be complacent or welcome this. Apparently it's ‘biologically unnatural’. This is saying it is okay to hate brown babies, because ‘biology’.

Next: Why it is okay to rape women because ‘biology’.
I’m not sure what rape has to do with anything.

I don’t think it unreasonable to be welcoming to immigrants but to hold a view that the native population of this country remain the majority number.

Is that a racist position? I don’t think it is.

the whole tone is "forriner bashing" - In a country riven with labour shortages why does the ethnicity of a childs parents be seen as a negative? Its author also has a "colourful past" in matters relating to race.
I don’t see it as that. It’s purely a numbers thing.

Immigration can be really good for us but I wouldn’t want my area to become a place where the English are the minority.

I reckon if you polled the whole world, most wouldn’t want to be a minority in their own country/neighbourhood.

I’m not sure what rape has to do with anything.

I don’t think it unreasonable to be welcoming to immigrants but to hold a view that the native population of this country remain the majority number.

Is that a racist position? I don’t think it is.

Define native population. White? How far do you have to go back to be classed as ‘native’? The babies born today are native born. Their children will be native born. The native population is the population born in this country. The article fears that this ‘native population’ will be the ‘wrong colour’. The great replacement theory, where the only true worth of a person is the colour of their skin.

And this is published in a mainstream magazine.

Define native population. White? How far do you have to go back to be classed as ‘native’? The babies born today are native born. Their children will be native born. The native population is the population born in this country. The article fears that this ‘native population’ will be the ‘wrong colour’. The great replacement theory, where the only true worth of a person is the colour of their skin.

And this is published in a mainstream magazine.

I’ve described how I’d define native population above. A lineage that stretches back centuries to that part of the world is native in my eyes.

That’s not to say non natives should be treated any differently I’m just saying retaining a majority for the people who have been there for ages, for any country, is reasonable and just.

You achieve this by not allowing mass immigration to the levels we’ve seen, in particular areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.