GB News

Seems like he wanted it to become Spectator does TV news, right wing politics and economics but not having such bad taste that you say the quiet stuff out loud - and go too far towards the angry, roudy shouty sections of society that express themselves in hooliganism, immigration vigilantes and anti-vaxxers.

Unfortunately there are only so many middle class right wing turds to appeal to and it looks like the executives decided they had to be more provocative and be able to attract a lower class of racist, bigot, transphobe and mental case.

There was a turd shortage he didn't anticipate?

Its so funny that his baby has morphed into this in about 8 months

I knew this pound shop Fox News channel was on its arse but even foe them this is low. Who's on next week Jordan (Katie Price) she's on her arse after being made bankrupt again,

I knew this pound shop Fox News channel was on its arse but even foe them this is low. Who's on next week Jordan (Katie Price) she's on her arse after being made bankrupt again,

She’s probably better off trying to make money on her arse. More dignity in that line of work than appearing on GB News.

Gemma Collins and Stacey Solomon are probably in between Katona and Price.

Maybe a fleeting appearance from Joey Essex too.

Clicked through for some laughs.

How on earth is this car crash of a TV show still going?

And who got the idea that Nigel Farage is a good interviewer... he likes the sound of his own voice too much, and everything seems to be a segway for him to sharing his own views.

I noticed he let her plug her own profile on an equivalent of Cameo and Onlyfans.

How soon before Nigel creates his own OF content?

reface-2021-11-18-06-13-08.jpgreface-2021-11-18-06-08-45.jpg

Content aside which is sparse to say the least and politically “one sided”, professionally and technically it is absolutely horrific.

Can’t see it being around much longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.