GB News

Murdoch will fail too - if the numbers watching are so low if you then split those bums on seats then they will regularly record zero on Barb. I know the GB News management say linear measurement of audience figures is outdated because of the consumption of their product on line - so why have a TV channel and all the associated costs just launch a YT channel if thats all you want
I suspect Murdoch’s channel will make a better fist of it, he does know a thing or two about the business. Mind you thought there was supposed to be some brains behind GBnews

I suspect Murdoch’s channel will make a better fist of it, he does know a thing or two about the business. Mind you thought there was supposed to be some brains behind GBnews
Piers Moron news will be a more sophisticated version of the Gammon News Network methinks. As you say him and Rupert know how to run a rolling news channel.

I'm still convinced it's "The Producers" trying their fraud on a news channel, doomed to fail and investors money wasted on bumper pay rises for third rate broadcasters and bored talking heads topping up their pensions before retirement.

Piers Moron news will be a more sophisticated version of the Gammon News Network methinks. As you say him and Rupert know how to run a rolling news channel.

They may be more savvy but GB News shows that you need to throw loads of money at it to get decent production values and not look like your are broadcasting from your Nan's coal hole and Rupert pulled the Fox News Channel from the UK because audience figures weren't up to snuff - he won't pour money into it for no return.

Reactions: mat
In ‘parody becomes parody of parody’ twist, gammon speaks to gammon and accuses gammon of being gammon

He is only sorry for himself in reality - the fact that he couldn't see what was coming shows how completely out of touch he has been for a long time

He is only sorry for himself in reality - the fact that he couldn't see what was coming shows how completely out of touch he has been for a long time

Seems like he wanted it to become Spectator does TV news, right wing politics and economics but not having such bad taste that you say the quiet stuff out loud - and go too far towards the angry, roudy shouty sections of society that express themselves in hooliganism, immigration vigilantes and anti-vaxxers.

Unfortunately there are only so many middle class right wing turds to appeal to and it looks like the executives decided they had to be more provocative and be able to attract a lower class of racist, bigot, transphobe and mental case.

In ‘parody becomes parody of parody’ twist, gammon speaks to gammon and accuses gammon of being gammon

Bless. My heart bleeds for the arrogant Brexit twat. What the fuck did he think was going to happen? He got in bed with fools and chancers, took their coin and he got his fingers burnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.