General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 228 59.2%
  • Conservative

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 32 8.3%
  • Reform

Votes: 52 13.5%
  • Green Party

Votes: 22 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 41 10.6%

• Total voters
Those polls just ain't narrowing

Haha, lies and shouting just dont cut it. The voters have had enough of the tories ten years of austerity and going to war with nurses and doctors did them no favours , not being able to see a gp or get a hospital appointment are key concerns and we wont forgot inflation, fuel prices , heating bills , truss crash still affecting those with mortages

Yep,fucked

Haha, lies and shouting just dont cut it. The voters have had enough of the tories ten years of austerity and going to war with nurses and doctors did them no favours , not being able to see a gp or get a hospital appointment are key concerns and we wont forgot inflation, fuel prices , heating bills , truss crash still affecting those with mortages

Yep,fucked
Yeah, that’s all true but.....vaccines.

Yep,fucked
Re the GP appointments. I had a reminder to have my annual hypertension check to make sure my tablets are not having a bad effect. Rang up and earliest appointment 10th July!!!!! What’s going on!!

Re the GP appointments. I had a reminder to have my annual hypertension check to make sure my tablets are not having a bad effect. Rang up and earliest appointment 10th July!!!!! What’s going on!!
Yeah that is bad , do they have a machine in the waiting room that you just stick your arm in and it gives you a read out to give to the recepton and they will add it into your notes to be looked at ? If not try calling in the afternoon and ask if they have any cancellations , i have got in a couple of times that way

Yeah that is bad , do they have a machine in the waiting room that you just stick your arm in and it gives you a read out to give to the recepton and they will add it into your notes to be looked at ? If not try calling in the afternoon and ask if they have any cancellations , i have got in a couple of times that way
Possible to get a cancellation. Have to give bloods too so have to see the nurse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.