General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
It's been a massive failure. Schools opened in competition with local authority schools with falling rolls, backdoor selection (by parental interview not the kids), some mad free school philosophies (one had the pupils chant "Aspire, aspire, aspire" at assembly) while the council can't get people to open schools where they are needed (and aren't allowed to open their own).

Fucking over 100,000s of school children in order to to dismantle local government and 'roll back the state'. Failed ideological nutjobs (though calling it an ideology is probably a bit generous) who need to be consigned to the dustbin of history.

Yeah, I didn't mind Cameron myself. As you say, he destroyed his own legacy but he must've been confident of Remain winning, otherwise he wouldn't have called the referendum in the first place. He totally underestimated the influence that huge swathes of the EU-hating media had on the general public.

Despite that and subsequently being out of politics for over 7 years, he's come back and still has more clout on the world stage than that drip Sunak!

He called the referendum knowing they would lose... he put absolutely no effort into Remain

It was always all about leaving the EU ....... no matter what

Screenshot-2022-06-10-at-15.46.49.png

I can't see you in the audience.

I'm getting the vibe that you are in a Saxon style alehouse drinking mead and eating egg and cress on our sourdough loaf.

Is there anything that comes out of Tory HQ that has the ability to stand up to any level of scrutiny? They're scrabbling around for data points that make them look good, and this is the best they can do...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.