General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
My cynical view of politicians and especially political leaders is that there is a strong degree of self aggrandishment in their choices. I therefore try to vote in such a way as to try and avoid giving any party a large majority. In Scotland and Wales voting for the nationalist parties where they have a chance of winning the seat is a safe option as even working together they will not form a UK majority. Guess in England Lib Dem or Greens whichever looks to have the best chance in the seat. So whoever wins, and it looks likely to be Labour, I just hope that they only have a small majority or better still a hung parliament

Sadly nothing ever works out that well, even Karma.

However there is no doubt that is exactly what Sunak deserves and what the Tories deserve for putting a hedge-fund manager in charge.

He has absolutely no talent for politics, no charisma and no principles.

I would like to say we have never seen a PM so out of their depth but then we had 47 days under the lunatic Truss.

Sadly nothing ever works out that well, even Karma.

However there is no doubt that is exactly what Sunak deserves and what the Tories deserve for putting a hedge-fund manager in charge.

He has absolutely no talent for politics, no charisma and no principles.

I would like to say we have never seen a PM so out of their depth but then we had 47 days under the lunatic Truss.

Oh I know - sharing it for mild amusement more than anything.

And the crazy thing is he’s still better than the two previous occupants of the office.

Last edited:
My cynical view of politicians and especially political leaders is that there is a strong degree of self aggrandishment in their choices. I therefore try to vote in such a way as to try and avoid giving any party a large majority. In Scotland and Wales voting for the nationalist parties where they have a chance of winning the seat is a safe option as even working together they will not form a UK majority. Guess in England Lib Dem or Greens whichever looks to have the best chance in the seat. So whoever wins, and it looks likely to be Labour, I just hope that they only have a small majority or better still a hung parliament

That’s a perfectly valid approach but on this occasion I hope they get thumped as heavily as possible.

Oh I know - sharing it for mind amusement more than anything.

And the crazy thing is he’s still better than the two previous occupants of the office.
Johnson was a compulsive Liar
Truss was just thick
Sunak is a devious little fucker

For me Johnson was the one who started the ball rolling, and from there they have self destructed

Johnson was a compulsive Liar
Truss was just thick
Sunak is a devious little fucker

For me Johnson was the one who started the ball rolling, and from there they have self destructed
Absolutely, he purged Brexit non-believers and people who wouldn't lie for him, which was any moderate Tory with any principles or brain-power and made up a Cabinet of the scrapings normally left on the political floor.

These scrapings then inherited the Tory Party leadership, and after a false start involving a lettuce and a lunatic we ended up with this spoilt hedge-fund manager elected by a lunatic fringe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.