General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
I see Farage has had a can lobbed at him. That’s far more serious than a milkshake and the perpetrator should be dealt with accordingly.

You’d also like to think that Farage might think on as to why people are doing this to him, but he loves the attention, so it’ll continue, sadly.

It's an unfortunate incident, all the objects thrown, missed him.

I see Farage has had a can lobbed at him. That’s far more serious than a milkshake and the perpetrator should be dealt with accordingly.

You’d also like to think that Farage might think on as to why people are doing this to him, but he loves the attention, so it’ll continue, sadly.

standing in Clacton campaigning in Barnsley says it all - if they elect him they will never see him again as he grandstands on the Commons - goes on TV and make provocative speech in Europe. Its Galloway/Rochdale again isn't it?

standing in Clacton campaigning in Barnsley says it all - if they elect him they will never see him again as he grandstands on the Commons - goes on TV and make provocative speech in Europe. Its Galloway/Rochdale again isn't it?
Yep. Two cheeks of the same arse. Neither are any particular wing of politics, just preach hatred and division.

The Tory’s manifesto is so insipid. I thought given they know they’re losing they might throw a few interesting things in there as talking points.

For example none of the parties have even talked about the nonsense that is the income tax brackets. They all need reevaluating (especially the “personal allowance clawback zone” which makes zero sense), unfreezing and a process putting in place to ensure they rise appropriately with inflation. Everybody wittering on about triple locking pensions, triple lock the fucking tax brackets.

It’s such an open goal, and one that they could actually use to increase tax receipts, it boggles my mind nobody has suggested it.

You’d also like to think that Farage might think on as to why people are doing this to him, but he loves the attention, so it’ll continue, sadly it doing smash the bigoted racist nazi bastard square on the nose.

Ridge is clearly suppressing a laugh here

I live 10 miles from Braintree it’s about 96% white and probably the most geriatric Tory place you can still find in the UK. It’s not really a surprise that they’d scrunch their faces up at a non-white gentleman on their doorstep asking them what they think of voting Labour. I’m surprised he gets as far as the front door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.