General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 183 58.7%
  • Conservative

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 26 8.3%
  • Reform

Votes: 42 13.5%
  • Green Party

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 34 10.9%

• Total voters
Totally Labour's doing, they introduced the Unit of Dental Activity in 2006 which killed off NHS dentistry making it unworkable, forcing many dentists to go private.
Thanks for that. It made me go out and find more info and it seems to have been a general decline since 1990 (I certainly remember suddenly finding it difficult to get NHS dentist treatment around the 90s) but yeah that UDA really screwed us even more.

I’ve no idea who to vote for. I will have the choice of:
—The sitting Tory MP, right wing looney.
—A labour candidate representing Tory lite, ie Starmer‘s Labour Party.
—A Lib Dem who cannot explain what his party stands for.
—Various ne’er do wells out for a bit of electoral fun.
God help us all.
Tory ****
Purple Tory ****
Tory Enabling ****
Racist RW ****
Racist LW ****
Monster Raving Loony ****

I understand your dilemma.

Surely they're going to get annihilated? This has to be the worst government in my living memory and I've been around a few years. Almost everybody in the country is poorer and nothing works. Transport is a shambles, fuel bills are through the roof, as are food bills. Sewage is pouring into the water system and people can't drink the water in many parts of the country. If they were elected to turn the country into a depressing shit hole they've done a great job, but they weren't. They're like some sort of criminal cartel lining their own and their mates pockets and gaslighting the country.

I don't have much faith in the other political parties, which is bloody depressing , but nothing could be worse than this lot, nothing. Fourteen years of utter misery.
The country is in an absolute shit state, no doubt about it. Public services are virtually overwhelmed and the privatised utilities are only arsed about profit margins thanks to that c*#t Thatcher. These Tories are only interested in their own gain and don't give a rats arse about the people they should be serving. Go back over the last five years or so and look at their antics. It's staggering and repulsive what they've been up to with a lot of it largely forgotten.

The country is in an absolute shit state, no doubt about it. Public services are virtually overwhelmed and the privatised utilities are only arsed about profit margins thanks to that c*#t Thatcher. These Tories are only interested in their own gain and don't give a rats arse about the people they should be serving. Go back over the last five years or so and look at their antics. It's staggering and repulsive what they've been up to with a lot of it largely forgotten.

I've been totally perplexed and baffled as to why the criminal justice system haven't prosecuted most of them. It just proves there is one rule for them and one rule for us. As always it's the poorest that suffer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.