General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 167 59.4%
  • Conservative

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • Reform

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Green Party

Votes: 16 5.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 10.3%

• Total voters
I’ve no idea who to vote for. I will have the choice of:
—The sitting Tory MP, right wing looney.
—A labour candidate representing Tory lite, ie Starmer‘s Labour Party.
—A Lib Dem who cannot explain what his party stands for.
—Various ne’er do wells out for a bit of electoral fun.
God help us all.

Seems like a pretty easy choice.

Not quite.

The Liberal Party called time on the Lib-Lab pact, and ganged up with the Tories to call a vote of no confidence, which the government lost, thereby forcing Callaghan to call an election.
Didn’t he pass up the opportunity before the shambles that was the ‘winter of discontent?’

Didn’t he pass up the opportunity before the shambles that was the ‘winter of discontent?’
Now you’re asking.

I’m not sure

I turned 14 in September '78, so I’m a bit hazy on that. I had other things on my mind then, and probably didn’t follow politics as closely as I do now.

I am so disengaged with politics and politicians i dont know what to do.

Ive never seen a bigger bunch of weirdo’s and odd balls in parliament. They are ALL a very strange breed

I mean , i know what i wont be doing, but then i look labour and wonder if i they are worth a vote, or are they just another bunch of weirdo’s.
Then you have the lib dems, like a collection of wet farts.
Swing to the tight to Reclaim? Nope. And the greens are the biggest freaks of the lot.

I honestly dont think there is currently a party that represents me. I hate the way ALL politicians speak and act.

So come election day, im fooked if i know

I've been totally perplexed and baffled as to why the criminal justice system haven't prosecuted most of them. It just proves there is one rule for them and one rule for us. As always it's the poorest that suffer.
When an individual like Boris Johnson becomes the leader of the country you know how dire things are. That guy is beyond description.

I am so disengaged with politics and politicians i dont know what to do.

Ive never seen a bigger bunch of weirdo’s and odd balls in parliament. They are ALL a very strange breed

I mean , i know what i wont be doing, but then i look labour and wonder if i they are worth a vote, or are they just another bunch of weirdo’s.
Then you have the lib dems, like a collection of wet farts.
Swing to the tight to Reclaim? Nope. And the greens are the biggest freaks of the lot.

I honestly dont think there is currently a party that represents me. I hate the way ALL politicians speak and act.

So come election day, im fooked if i know

You absolutely shouldn't bother voting. Either stay away or draw a cock on the ballot paper l.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.