General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Just watching the news. A young woman called out that Tory MI5 plant Starmer and his policies as Tory, she was right. They cunts get to feather their nests, he wants to allow them to keep their feathers and cut services to working class people. I fucking detest that ****. Labour, you are traitors to the people who founded you to look after our interests. This election is probably the worst I have ever witnessed.

We have a Tory lite shambles of cowards.

He won’t raise taxes, so that means across every aspect of working class people’s lives, we pay for those incompetent lying Tory scum.

So, fuck you Starmer. I hope your battle bus runs you over, you utter ****.

Just watching the news. A young woman called out that Tory MI5 plant Starmer and his policies as Tory, she was right. They cunts get to feather their nests, he wants to allow them to keep their feathers and cut services to working class people. I fucking detest that ****. Labour, you are traitors to the people who founded you to look after our interests. This election is probably the worst I have ever witnessed.

He won’t raise taxes, so that means across every aspect of working class people’s lives, we pay for those incompetent lying Tory scum.

I don't think you should sit on the fence like this Magic!

Brilliant. All Labours fault, how do you think they’ll get on in Scotland?

On a serious note, perhaps you should judge him after 5 years of power, not a pre election campaign?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.