General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
What's the alternative?

That point of view has been mentioned about a thousand times mate. Labour will win we can all agree on that. So it seems we have a few options

Not bother with the politics thread its a foregone conclusion. Close it down till after the election.
Discuss what we think of the incoming leader and party honestly.
Sadly defend them because being seen to support the winning side to strangers on a football forum is really important to you.

A hint for some, you can have reservations, be balanced safe in the knowledge that the Tories are toast whatever you say. You can even decide not to vote for Labour knowing they get in anyhow.

People really don't need to lie to themselves and make up a defence of the indefensible. This isn't like supporting a football team. Just be honest, it really is that simple.

I believe Keith is being slated for the lead role in the new film biopic of Lon Chaney.

I've already worked out you lib dem tory wets will come back with well yeah but err rishi is gonna be in the Ratatouille remake.

Ahhh, the man of a thousand faces.

I’ve asked before but does anybody think that Labour get the short end of the stick with Sky?

Just seen Beth Rigby’s question to Starmer and, once again, it could’ve come directly from the Tory PR machine.

I’ve asked before but does anybody think that Labour get the short end of the stick with Sky?

As a huge fan of Keith myself(or am I Keith? not saying) does any other fan boy or biased one trick pony think why can't everyone else consistently suck up to Keith and expect everyone to do the same?

I thought the same thank god you're here to add some balance.

Had someone in work( late 50s) today saying they were considering reform instead of labour, asked why, well why am I forced to eat halal meat, I did point out they had no idea if meat 30 years ago was halal, it just wasn't talked about and no one cared.

Always makes me piss that, you're happy to have something killed for your food, but gonna be arsey if some **** prays to an imaginary god before it, not being arsed about the aminals life itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.