General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Thing is, even if people are voting for them because they’re just fully openly racist, it doesn’t change that their manifesto makes absolutely no sense and would cripple the whole country. You’ve got to also be either immensely stupid or be that full of resentment that you hate both your own life and those around you so much that you’re willing to let it all burn.
You only vote for Reform if you're a Racist. Simple as that.

You only vote for Reform if you're a Racist. Simple as that.
Agreed.

And we needn't worry, they'll never take power. Do you know why? Because most in this country aren't racist, insecure scumbags. They're riding the crest of a wave at the minute but this is as good as it'll get for them.

Most racists (i.e. the common garden variety) are morons. Only a few racists have grand plans for world domination or a utopian society.

Doesn't matter if the Nurses in the hospital or care home staff are increasingly from overseas, they'd rather sit in their own shit than confront their own issues with life.
You would think the racists would ‘like’ the ‘dirty foreigner’ wiping their arses for them but they’re too fucking stupid to realise it.

It’s like reading the RAWK thread on City this…

“I don’t care….they’re irrelevant….they must have bought the media”

Meanwhile, in the real world…

It’s like reading the RAWK thread on City this…

“I don’t care….they’re irrelevant….they must have bought the media”

Meanwhile, in the real world…
Meanwhile, in the real world, they're back in third place and will be a total non-entity in a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.