General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Nah the water companies put actual shit in our rivers and seas 6000 times in a year but the great British plebs are more upset with gdp being weak or not paying a couple of quid more tax.

Priorities and that.

You won’t find me disagreeing with that… but like many, I feel compelled by the electoral system to stop the bleeding rather than actually solve the problems.

Voted Labour. They've not got anywhere near the credibility of Blair's New Labour but I'm willing to give them a chance; and they're not the Tories.

Would have loved to have said Lib Dems but I know, ultimately, it wouldn't count for anything.

Voted Labour. They've not got anywhere near the credibility of Blair's New Labour but I'm willing to give them a chance; and they're not the Tories.

Would have loved to have said Lib Dems but I know, ultimately, it wouldn't count for anything.

I'll never forgive the Lib Dems for what they inflicted on us with that coalition.

You couldn't merge or lock the other individual party threads till after the election as well could you. A few have said its a bit pointless having the same posts in different threads.
It’s not an unreasonable suggestion, but worry is that we just end up with one mega thread that is harder to follow. Difficult to know where to draw the line too. Would we then need to lock all individual threads about Sunak, Starmer, Farage etc as well? I’m easy either way, so happy to go with the consensus.

The only thing I want from this election when it's over is for posters to look at their constituency votes and the seats won and stop with the bullshit.

Oh I would have loved to have voted for...but it would be a wasted vote
I needed to tactically vote for...... so......lost

Listen you daft sods your vote didn't win anything or lose it either. it didn't put anyone in power and it was neither relevant or a waste in the Grand scheme of things.

Rather than convince yourself you have to do something because of consequences just sit down for 5 minutes and ask yourself one thing.

You get up.on election day and are so ill you can't vote, in what fuckin world would this effect anything.

Which twat thinks the Tory party have done such a good job over the last 14 years they deserve another term??

As for the reform voters…..
The poll is deliberately private so that people don’t have to explain their choice if they don’t want to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.