General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
The great Tory/Labour fix and neither will ever agree to it being any different.

I believe the Labour conference voted to have it changed but Starmer sniffed power and has dismissed what's best for the country.

The Labour folk on here haven't really mentioned it so I've probably got it wrong.

Poll added now, as requested.

You couldn't merge or lock the other individual party threads till after the election as well could you. A few have said its a bit pointless having the same posts in different threads.

Last edited:
I believe the Labour conference voted to have it changed but Starmer sniffed power and has dismissed what's best for the country.

The Labour folk on here haven't really mentioned it so I've probably got it wrong.
To be fair when the country had a chance to change it,hardly anyone could be arsed voting and those that did voted against it. Another referendum I lost ,when I was right:)

To be fair when the country had a chance to change it,hardly anyone could be arsed voting and those that did voted against it. Another referendum I lost ,when I was right:)

It was a complicated system that the main parties selfishly campaigned against.

You're 50/50 on being right in referendums btw:-)

If they backed nuclear power then they might find themselves with a nose bleed ;)

Nah the water companies put actual shit in our rivers and seas 6000 times in a year but the great British plebs are more upset with gdp being weak or not paying a couple of quid more tax.

Priorities and that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.