General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Genuinely, I hate politics, they are all cunts who just have their snout in the trough.

I prefer to live life in my own bubble, what I do won’t change the world, and I just deal with life on a day to day basis and do what’s best for me and my family. Accept my taxation etc.

I find it hard to see anything in any of the parties or leaders that I like, we chatted last night about politics in our house with my missus, son and his partner, and I just wouldn’t have a fucking clue what anyone really stands for.

Obviously the tories need to be out, they’ve had a fair crack and fucked it up, but what do Labour really stand for? I can’t help but look at Starmer and think he’s a clown, so what should make me walk over my road in a few weeks and stick a cross in the box for them?

Genuine question.

Should add I’m 53 and never voted in my life.

I can't vote, country is fucked, doesn't matter who wins we're staring into an abyss of high taxes and more inflation. Since Covid the businesses who profited from the disease have used other routes to prop up profits driving up the cost of living. It's a fucking piss take, honestly ridiculous with the wealth in this country but whoever gets in there's no stopping it, over and out.

Genuinely, I hate politics, they are all cunts who just have their snout in the trough.

I prefer to live life in my own bubble, what I do won’t change the world, and I just deal with life on a day to day basis and do what’s best for me and my family. Accept my taxation etc.

I find it hard to see anything in any of the parties or leaders that I like, we chatted last night about politics in our house with my missus, son and his partner, and I just wouldn’t have a fucking clue what anyone really stands for.

Obviously the tories need to be out, they’ve had a fair crack and fucked it up, but what do Labour really stand for? I can’t help but look at Starmer and think he’s a clown, so what should make me walk over my road in a few weeks and stick a cross in the box for them?

Genuine question.

Should add I’m 53 and never voted in my life.

Don't vote mate, you're not obliged to.

Don't vote mate, you're not obliged to.
No mate, I’m obviously well aware of that having never voted before, I just see lots saying Labour should be in but just wonder what makes people think they should be in power other than it not being the tories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.