General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
I’m not sure that using Liz Truss as your benchmark is an especially good idea or particularly instructive. Personally I think that Rayner is absolutely dreadful, but that’s just my opinion.

I also don’t think that someone’s perceived class or background is of any relevance as to whether they may have ‘misdirected a couple of grand’ as you put it. Constantly banging on about what school people went to serves little purpose and personally I just prefer to take people as I find them.

Finally I assume that your suggestion that Sunak ‘stole off the country’ in 2008 refers to his time at TCI? An abject failure of regulation around RBS, encouraged by the light/limited touch approach of the Labour government of the day, is the reason why RBS went bust. TCI’s involvement was of no relevance, Sunak’s even less.

Were conservative politicians calling for a stricter or more lenient regime of banking regulation?

The only thing I want from this election when it's over is for posters to look at their constituency votes and the seats won and stop with the bullshit.

Oh I would have loved to have voted for...but it would be a wasted vote
I needed to tactically vote for...... so......lost

Listen you daft sods your vote didn't win anything or lose it either. it didn't put anyone in power and it was neither relevant or a waste in the Grand scheme of things.

Rather than convince yourself you have to do something because of consequences just sit down for 5 minutes and ask yourself one thing.

You get up.on election day and are so ill you can't vote, in what fuckin world would this effect anything.

You are Russell Brand and I claim my 0.000096 Bitcoin.

I’m not sure that using Liz Truss as your benchmark is an especially good idea or particularly instructive. Personally I think that Rayner is absolutely dreadful, but that’s just my opinion.

I also don’t think that someone’s perceived class or background is of any relevance as to whether they may have ‘misdirected a couple of grand’ as you put it. Constantly banging on about what school people went to serves little purpose and personally I just prefer to take people as I find them.

Finally I assume that your suggestion that Sunak ‘stole off the country’ in 2008 refers to his time at TCI? An abject failure of regulation around RBS, encouraged by the light/limited touch approach of the Labour government of the day, is the reason why RBS went bust. TCI’s involvement was of no relevance, Sunak’s even less.
Don’t misrepresent what I’ve saud about Truss, who is a perfectly adequate benchmark in the context of the reference I made: her limited intelligence. They are both of limited intelligence, but Truss actually believes otherwise. Maybe you think she doesn’t, and recognises she’s a bit stupid.

It’s absolutely relevant when they pontificate about others who haven’t been as fortunate as them. I’ve had an extremely fortunate upbringing and I’m always conscious how lucky that makes me and how it’s given me an advantage over others in life, and I always try to be conscious of it. Sunak manifestly does not and that speaks to his character. So completely relevant.

Not quite sure how you can be less relevant than being of no relevance; can you be negatively relevant? His relevance to the causes of what happened with RBS didn’t stop the **** making this country poorer. I couldn’t do a job like that, whatever they paid me. Fucking parasites. The fact he did, makes him a **** in my eyes.

A rat faced one.

I initially picked reform for a joke but have changed it to libdems (tactical vote, no point of voting labour here).

Unless others had a similar idea we obviously have some overt racists.
Just playing devils advocate for a minute, its an interesting idea that everyone who votes reform is a racist. I don't believe for one minute that 15% of the population are racist, do you believe that? There's surely more to it as to why people are choosing reform.

Just playing devils advocate for a minute, its an interesting idea that everyone who votes reform is a racist. I don't believe for one minute that 15% of the population are racist, do you believe that? There's surely more to it as to why people are choosing reform.

Yes. I believe at least 15% of the population are racist. It's probably closer to a 3rd.

If they aren't voting reform for their racist policies, they are fools. Many of them are racist fools.

Were conservative politicians calling for a stricter or more lenient regime of banking regulation?
You might want to read up a bit around the staggering failures around the regulation of RBS, and how the Labour government presided over this, which of course had nothing to do with Fred Goodwin being a regular Chequers at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.