General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 120 62.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Reform

Votes: 23 12.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 16 8.4%

• Total voters
If our poll is even slightly representative of the national picture, the collapse of the Tories is even worse than even the most dire predictions.
Shame ;-)

For comparison this was our poll last time which shows Labour about 12% above what happened and the Tories a similar percentage below. If we applied a similar correction to our poll the Tories are still completely fucked.

View attachment 122434
Well clearly it isn't, this forum is dominated by left wing posters.

Some might say it's a tyranny of the majority ;-)
Some of the more right leaning posters on this forum have said they’re voting Labour. As I say the Tories are fucked and it seems by even more than the most pessimistic predictions. When the best the Tory press can come up with is scare stories about the possible demise of public school choirs that’s further evidence there’s no way back for them.

Some of the more right leaning posters on this forum have said they’re voting Labour. As I say the Tories are fucked and it seems by even more than the most pessimistic predictions. When the best the Tory press can come up with is scare stories about the possible demise of public school choirs that’s further evidence there’s no way back for them.
Certainly no way back in this GE. Probably the next, but remember all governments fail eventually. That's the nature of the beast.

If our poll is even slightly representative of the national picture, the collapse of the Tories is even worse than even the most dire predictions.
Shame ;-)

For comparison this was our poll last time which shows Labour about 12% above what happened and the Tories a similar percentage below. If we applied a similar correction to our poll the Tories are still completely fucked.

View attachment 122434
There are a few vociferous defenders of the Tories on here, so surprised there's only the one vote for them. But yeh, I'd say this forum is reflective of the mood of the country, or as close to reflective as you can get.

1718442850630.png
Interesting that immigration seems to rank highly for all voters regardless of party and is on average higher than Housing and Education which to me is a bit of a shock.

Interesting that immigration seems to rank highly for all voters regardless of party and is on average higher than Housing and Education which to me is a bit of a shock.

Given that we've had two parties making asylum and immigration their main theme (obsession?) over the last couple of years, it's maybe not that surprising.

It is pretty sad though.

Shame ;-)

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 14.40.13.png

Worsleyweb has voted then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.