General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 128 62.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Reform

Votes: 25 12.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 19 9.2%

• Total voters

Won't happen

Be funny if it did, but I agree it’s highly unlikely and unprecedented as the King has already given the go ahead for the dissolution

But it does show that their hearts are not in it, and they are panicking because they know the gravy train is coming to an abrupt halt

Yes recovery - inflation was largely caused by Covid. It coming down to 2.3 percent is part of the recovery.
Bollocks.

Do you understand that inflation is cumulative?

or that when inflation goes down it does not mean prices go down?

Mortgages are at record levels for recent times (still) and inflation being down to 2.3% just means people are getting more broke more slowly.

Last edited:
It’s going to be a long six weeks, my early prediction is a labour win, with one of the biggest swings ever, it won’t give them a thumping majority but they should get over the line, but they may need help off some of the other parties which could make things very interesting

Either way people need to get off their collective arses and vote, high turnouts make politicians sit up and take notice, apathy makes them think you are content, mark my words this country will struggle to keep itself together if this shower of charlatans get back in again
That second paragraph is the most important. It's our civil duty to encourage and educate others on using their vote.Even moreso with the new voter ID laws.

It’s going to be a long six weeks, my early prediction is a labour win, with one of the biggest swings ever, it won’t give them a thumping majority but they should get over the line, but they may need help off some of the other parties which could make things very interesting

Either way people need to get off their collective arses and vote, high turnouts make politicians sit up and take notice, apathy makes them think you are content, mark my words this country will struggle to keep itself together if this shower of charlatans get back in again
Whilst I agree Duc I think the country could be more wrapped in the Euro QF’s than a General Election . I'm pretty certain England will get that far , and the feel good factor will come into play . Not saying it will have a major effect but think it might come into play.

My prediction is a thumping Labour majority 80 + doubt very much they'll need help off anybody else, this present Tory party are a shambles they'll do well to finish second.

Whilst I agree Duc I think the country could be more wrapped in the Euro QF’s than a General Election . I'm pretty certain England will get that far , and the feel good factor will come into play . Not saying it will have a major effect but think it might come into play.
Anyone casting a vote in a general election off the back of a football result needs certifying.

Starting a war would be much more plausible, for the feel good vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.