General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 142 61.7%
  • Conservative

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 23 10.0%
  • Reform

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 22 9.6%

• Total voters
If this current crop are the best the Tories have to offer, no wonder the Country is on it's knees. Not one decent politician or person between them
That is the thing that fucks me off with this lot, there is no intention to engage or persuade anyone that their policies are correct or for the benefit of the country as a whole.

They simply lie as a matter of course and then try to gaslight us and argue about whether the lie is true or not, and that way they avoid discussing who their policies are benefitting, which is invariably the Tory Party or their donors (same thing).

Scum

That is the thing that fucks me off with this lot, there is no intention to engage or persuade anyone that their policies are correct or for the benefit of the country as a whole.

They simply lie as a matter of course and then try to gaslight us and argue about whether the lie is true or not, and that way they avoid discussing who their policies are benefitting, which is invariably the Tory Party or their donors (same thing).

Scum

They are still blaming labour for the last 14 years and don’t want to be held accountable for what they’ve done during their time in power. They just seem to outline tax rises will happen under labour, well no shit Sherlock it will have to happen due to the state public services are in.

For the last year or so, polling companies showing smaller Labour leads were doing so for one main reason. Because a LOT of 2019 Tories were undecided, and they assumed they'd go back to the Tories.

This is from Survation's MRP - so a 42,000 sample - and the undecideds are actually breaking for Labour. Even if those 43% still to decide, are overwhelmingly Tory, that's still a minimal impact on the overall polls!
1718701600671.png

They are still blaming labour for the last 14 years and don’t want to be held accountable for what they’ve done during their time in power. They just seem to outline tax rises will happen under labour, well no shit Sherlock it will have to happen due to the state public services are in.
Tax rises will also occur should (God forbid), the Tories are re-elected, but they don't mention that funnily enough

Seven million people eligible to vote have not registered and the deadline is today.
I bet quite a few of them will complain when anything goes wrong!!
My mind boggles that anyone would give up their right to vote. There are millions across the world who would dearly love to be able to vote as freely as we are.

Sorry just my moan. I don't care who you vote for but please vote. It was a hard earned privilege for ordinary folk. JMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.