General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
My prediction, next election will be Labour v Reform and it's going to be horrifically close like Trump and Biden.

everything in the next few years will be Labours fault, the right wing are so fuckin loud and annoying and they'll keep on and on about Migrants, Economy, 'Woke' etc - more and more people are getting their news from social media and will be trapped in all this rhetoric - then there's the factor of Farage who is unfortunately very influential and charismatic.

I do hope i'm very wrong.
If the polls are correct. Then labour must not fuck about with a large majority. Implement policies that make people who don't feel listened to heard and have a few more pounds in their pocket with by the end of their first term and the fascist gobshites will be removed and put back in small corners of hate they should remain in.

If the polls are correct. Then labour must not fuck about with a large majority. Implement policies that make people who don't feel listened to heard and have a few more pounds in their pocket with by the end of their first term and the fascist gobshites will be removed and put back in small corners of hate they should remain in.

will there ever be a time when everyone feels satisfied though?

all Governments pretty much fail sooner or later. Social Media world we live in now and already the hate Starmer gets. I just can't see them pleasing - they have to pick up the pieces from Tories for the next few years which will be a horrible slog.

will there ever be a time when everyone feels satisfied though?

all Governments pretty much fail sooner or later. Social Media world we live in now and already the hate Starmer gets. I just can't see them pleasing - they have to pick up the pieces from Tories for the next few years which will be a horrible slog.
I'd be satisfied with incremental improvement but, as you say. The Tories/reform in opposition might go full culture war.Backed by their media.

My prediction, next election will be Labour v Reform and it's going to be horrifically close like Trump and Biden.

everything in the next few years will be Labours fault, the right wing are so fuckin loud and annoying and they'll keep on and on about Migrants, Economy, 'Woke' etc - more and more people are getting their news from social media and will be trapped in all this rhetoric - then there's the factor of Farage who is unfortunately very influential and charismatic.

I do hope i'm very wrong.

I have a similar gut feeling. I’d like to think the British public aren’t that stupid but they voted for Brexit so clearly are.

They should just make me a benevolent dictator, I’d sort all this out.

Day 1: Grant independence to Merseyside
Day 2: Declare war on the newly formed Democratic People’s Republic of Scouseria
Day 3: Nuke them

Everything else is just detail really.

Please register today and vote , if it is your first election or you have changed address or changed your name is why you need to register . If you have voted before and not changed address or name you will already been registered , i have recieved my voting card so i am sure i can vote

Also dont forget to take photo id on voting day , if you dont have anything you can get a free id from the govern.uk website , you only have till midnight to do it

Be part of history and not just a passenger

They should just make me a benevolent dictator, I’d sort all this out.

Day 1: Grant independence to Merseyside
Day 2: Declare war on the newly formed Democratic People’s Republic of Scouseria
Day 3: Nuke them

Everything else is just detail really.
Don't be ridiculous man...Nuking is not an option, we could cop for the fall out...simply stop their benefits, as an independent state, they should surely have their own system?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.