General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Cant wait to get the election done and dusted and labour can get on with sorting out the tories mess

I wish the media wouldnt let the tories get away with stating they have only been in power since covid , the ten years of austerity are still being felt in the nhs and schools , you cant decimated the nhs , be responsible for no pandemic planning, hunts fault , all the millions of bits of ppe was out of date , hence the 40 billion losses on the ppe scandal . I think it is a failure of the media not to bring it up and hold them responsible for austerity , grinds my gears

Cant wait to get the election done and dusted and labour can get on with sorting out the tories mess

I wish the media wouldnt let the tories get away with stating they have only been in power since covid , the ten years of austerity are still being felt in the nhs and schools , you cant decimated the nhs , be responsible for no pandemic planning, hunts fault , all the millions of bits of ppe was out of date , hence the 40 billion losses on the ppe scandal . I think it is a failure of the media not to bring it up and hold them responsible for austerity , grinds my gears

Yes but NHS waiting lists might be going up, but they’re also coming down from when they were higher.

Do keep up. It’s simple!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.