General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 214 59.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 29 8.1%
  • Reform

Votes: 47 13.1%
  • Green Party

Votes: 21 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 38 10.6%

• Total voters
I think the hysterical shouting that labour is going to put everyones tax up has backfired , it is a bit turn off i think, it has become boring to people . Also today sunak , i think, said inflation will go up again if labour get in . It is desperate mud slinging lies
Whatever last vestiges of dignity he was clinging onto have now left the building. Have some self respect you embarrassing ****. If he continues on the same trajectory, by 3rd July the **** will be offering to suck people off in the the streets of Grimsby in exchange for their vote.

Whatever last vestiges of dignity he was clinging onto have now left the building. Have some self respect you embarrassing ****. If he continues on the same trajectory, by 3rd July the **** will be offering to suck people off in the the street in exchange for their vote.
Ewww that is a picture i didnt need in my head , lol

Seven million people eligible to vote have not registered and the deadline is today.
I bet quite a few of them will complain when anything goes wrong!!
My mind boggles that anyone would give up their right to vote. There are millions across the world who would dearly love to be able to vote as freely as we are.

Sorry just my moan. I don't care who you vote for but please vote. It was a hard earned privilege for ordinary folk. JMHO
I think those that arent voting just arent into politics! Or all the crap that goes with it.
My pal jusy isnt into politics at all. Would name the prime minister but apart from that he would struggle.
Hes the sort that breezes through life without worrying too much, NEVER watches the news etc.
i envy him in a way

Plus … we fought for the right to choose to vote

Whatever last vestiges of dignity he was clinging onto have now left the building. Have some self respect you embarrassing ****. If he continues on the same trajectory, by 3rd July the **** will be offering to suck people off in the the streets of Grimsby in exchange for their vote.
Grimsbys miles away…!!!

Ooooh Grimsby, that Lia Nici patch be much better leaving her to do it.images.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.