General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
The point I responded to was if you cannot afford it, use less. That is disgraceful imo

And it’s less disgraceful to continue to use the same energy whilst people in other parts of the world can’t and suffer as a result?

We will never agree on it if that’s your stance.

The UK has long had safety nets in place for the vulnerable.

USE YOUR VOTE. IT’S A DEMOCRATIC RIGHT SO PLEASE USE IT. JUST VOTE.

I realise it is also your democratic right not to use it, we have that freedom, thank goodness. However I urge you to VOTE.

Thank you. :-) :-)
Vote done, me and Mrs Hinchy both just been and cast ours.
Hope all do the same.

I don't recall thousands dying of "mild flu"

That’s the point. Just because someone may not have suffered acute symptoms (some even no symptoms) this was a nasty virus that killed folk. We’ve simply no idea what long term damage it’s done to great swaths of the population. Those who exhibit long COVID may just be the thin end of the wedge.

And it’s less disgraceful to continue to use the same energy whilst people in other parts of the world can’t and suffer as a result?

We will never agree on it if that’s your stance.

The UK has long had safety nets in place for the vulnerable.
I think he’d be campaigning for necessary heat to be available to everybody, regardless of where they were.

I doubt many other countries were in the same boat as us though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.