General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Well to follow that indepth analysis to it’s logically conclusion, for everyone who is voting for Labour who have same policies but just promise to do them more competently I guess everyone voting Labour this time around is also a ****.
In Scotiand they are. No way will any Labour MP stand up for us. They will sit on their arse, cap in hand.

Labour will be in one term then the English will vote the Tories back in. It’s always the same. Since the Queen ascended the throne only five Labour Govt’s have been voted in. This was the reason I switched to SNP. No matter what happens, England always votes Tory. So, enjoy your four years Starmer. Come the end if it, you’re out on your Tory arse. The only way they get in is by being Tories. They aren’t even going into bat for the people who created the party.

The Sun is backing them ffs!

In Scotiand they are. No way will any Labour MP stand up for us. They will sit on their arse, cap in hand.

Labour will be in one term then the English will vote the Tories back in. It’s always the same. Since the Queen ascended the throne only five Labour Govt’s have been voted in. This was the reason I switched to SNP. No matter what happens, England always votes Tory. So, enjoy your four years Starmer. Come the end if it, you’re out on your Tory arse. The only way they get in is by being Tories. They aren’t even going into bat for the people who created the party.

The Sun is backing them ffs!
Apart from the time when they were in for 3 terms?

You didn’t hence the question mark in my post. I was merely challenging you to explain how our government paying our bills works for people in poor countries (see post above for a longer explanation). I appreciate my response to you wasn’t clear.
The point I responded to was if you cannot afford it, use less. That is disgraceful imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.