General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
I lost 35% of my remaining pension when Truss nearly bust the Country. I've had to take it on the chin (and the pocket) but I just hope the situation improves if Labour gets in but I'm not confident.

I get the younger generation with families, mortgages and commitments need an uplift in their future, I just don't have too much hope.

I lost 35% of my remaining pension when Truss nearly bust the Country. I've had to take it on the chin (and the pocket) but I just hope the situation improves if Labour gets in but I'm not confident.

I get the younger generation with families, mortgages and commitments need an uplift in their future, I just don't have too much hope.
I hope you let the fuckwitted, spinning- headed ,cabbage patch doll know..

I hope you let the fuckwitted, spinning- headed ,cabbage patch doll know..
There's loads in the same position, my mate is a Financial Advisor, he's got a few clients on his books including Teachers who've delayed their retirement because of her disastrous time in charge.

I'd already retired so difficult to go back but it's left a hole in my Pension pot.

Apart from the time when they were in for 3 terms?
Only five prime ministers. According to the BBC. Since that time over 70 years, I am proud to say, we have never voted Tories in a majority since 1955. We know they’re cunts. Pity that isn’t repeated. They come in, fuck everything up, increase national debt, suppress wages of working people. Give a free run to the rich. Then comes austerity and the rich get a bye. What is it about that people miss?

Yes sir, no sir, cor blimey govnor, you’re a toff, let me take a knee and blow you off. Serfs.

I can't work out who is chatting more shit between you and Worsley Web, and your pathetic attempt at trying to play the race card in order to deflect from the worst government in my lifetime isn't fooling anyone.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that EDF made a lot more than 10bn Euros from their UK customers when energy prices rocketed so again, your point is completely moot.

By the way, who are you voting for today?

Talking about the energy support and stating I disagree with said government policy - for the reasons outlined - is me trying to deflect? I’d be inclined to polish my own mirror and accept you’re backing a policy that impacts the poorest around the world the most. I don’t.

I don’t give a shit about EDF profits - unless you are advocating for nationalisation of the energy industry? In which case I’d agree with you.

I’ve voted for LD as per my post from a couple of weeks ago. Not the answer you were hoping for was it? Never mind, looks like I’m more of a “leftie” than most on this forum eh? World’s gone mad.

Is Chucky at risk of losing her seat? Sincerely hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.