General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
What channel we watching tonight? I'm going with Channel 4 I think.

I’m an unashamed Rory Stewart and Alastair Campbell enjoyer so C4 for me too.

I don’t necessarily agree with them or even like them, but they both bring some actual inside knowledge to these things that others don’t have.

Think I’m C4 too. They’ve just said there will be no adverts too.
I’m going for Clive Myrie on BBC but I’m a Channel hopper so when someone I don’t like/rate is on there I’ll pop over to the others on and off.
But Clive’s mah maain maan as they say! :-).

Doctor’s appointment this afternoon then a long nap to get ready for an all nighter. Must check the snack situation. ;-) :-)

There's loads in the same position, my mate is a Financial Advisor, he's got a few clients on his books including Teachers who've delayed their retirement because of her disastrous time in charge.

I'd already retired so difficult to go back but it's left a hole in my Pension pot.
To be fair she and her idiot chancellor almost bankrupted the country inside two months but if you had a defined contribution pension and kept it between then and now it has already made all the money back and more besides. The only people (which of course were millions) affected were those already retired who could have been crippled as a result.however if anyone has delayed their retirement from then to now can I suggest they have a pretty shit financial advisor if their money still hasn’t recovered

I’m an unashamed Rory Stewart and Alastair Campbell enjoyer so C4 for me too.

I don’t necessarily agree with them or even like them, but they both bring some actual inside knowledge to these things that others don’t have.
Ive always liked Rory Stewart. The man knows what hes talking about

To be fair she and her idiot chancellor almost bankrupted the country inside two months but if you had a defined contribution pension and kept it between then and now it has already made all the money back and more besides. The only people (which of course were millions) affected were those already retired who could have been crippled as a result.however if anyone has delayed their retirement from then to now can I suggest they have a pretty shit financial advisor if their money still hasn’t recovered
I some how don’t believe 100% would be invested into UK bonds for retirement, as any half decent financial advisor would tell you to not to invest in 1 thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.