General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
what is really funny is some on X are touting him as PM tomorrow - they really are so thick - Reform are predicted to get @6 seats lol
And when they don’t get a majority all of those Reform degenerates will cry conspiracy and corruption.

what is really funny is some on X are touting him as PM tomorrow - they really are so thick - Reform are predicted to get @6 seats lol
Farage cooked his goose with his Putin love letter. Tories hate Russia more than the EU which is saying something!

I don't think I said my name...

I think I somehow failed to follow a simple instruction and just said the first line of my address and handed over my driving license.

Got away with it.

Is it too late for the Tories to replace Sunak as leader? He’s definitely had the last laugh. Autumn leadership context? Fuck you ERG! Eat my chopper!

I don't think I said my name...

I think I somehow failed to follow a simple instruction and just said the first line of my address and handed over my driving license.

Got away with it.
That’s what you think! The deep state will have it on record and 5G or something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.