General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Imagine walking into a polling station, summoning up the entire might of your brain power and landing on voting for reform.

Fucking state of people in this country.
"They'll let me call em puffs and pakis and that's enough for me, I don't care about funneling more money into the pockets of the already wealthy"

Good majority

shame the tory wipe out hasn't happened to diuble digits and 13 possible reform seats eurgh

Its just the exit poll - many many Tory seats were on small majorities so that figure for them could still go down.

Keunessberg bitter as ever - speaking to Rayner - "thank you for standing in the rain for this interview" - she is ripping pages out of her contacts book as she speaks as her career is as over as many Tory Ministers tonight

I thought reform were going to get more than that tbh. More worrying is their vote share is projected higher than the Lib Dem’s.

I don’t see it as a bad thing they’ve got a few MPs though as I doubt any of them are competent and will be found out very very quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.