General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
I might have read it wrong, but I read labour, tories and reform ahead vote share wise.

Ah, vote share - I hadn't caught that.
I hadn't picked up anything being discussed about that.

I think LibDems votes are often more floating and might have gone to Labour to evict a Conservative if that was best. LibDems didn't really go large everywhere.

Reform are not a far-right party. They're certainly a right leaning party but far-right is perhaps pushing it.

Fucking hell. Take the Nigel Farage poster down off your wall, wash up after yourself and go to bed. It's a party of racists for racists. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a racist, a fool or intellectually dishonest.

True, and I'd question the judgement of anyone who doesn't see them as far-right.
I just remembered that I have had run-ins with @inbetween in the Donald Trump and the Ukraine Invasion threads that have made it clear he is firmly on the right of the political spectrum, so for him, Reform would look “right-leaning”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.