General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 169 59.3%
  • Conservative

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • Reform

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Green Party

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 30 10.5%

• Total voters
They absolutely fucking did. They got absolutely fucked up the arse on PR. They should have dug their heels in and the last eight years, and the terrible journey we’ve been on as a nation, might not have happened.

Would you really give up the 5p plastic bag charge they won, just for PR?

Would you really give up the 5p plastic bag charge they won, just for PR?

Its now a minimum 10p but most charge 25 - 35p in my experience. Never ceases to amaze me what people do to avoid a small charge. Laughed my head off about 3 weeks ago when I saw a guy struggling to hold onto arms full of shopping rather than buy a bag and he didn't drop the rice, he didn't drop the loaf and he didn't drop the veg ....... no he dropped the gin ..... £15 worth of booze sacrificed for the sake of a 25p bag - he was really sticking it to "the man" until that point

Its now a minimum 10p but most charge 25 - 35p in my experience. Never ceases to amaze me what people do to avoid a small charge. Laughed my head off about 3 weeks ago when I saw a guy struggling to hold onto arms full of shopping rather than buy a bag and he didn't drop the rice, he didn't drop the loaf and he didn't drop the veg ....... no he dropped the gin ..... £15 worth of booze sacrificed for the sake of a 25p bag - he was really sticking it to "the man" until that point

Or you could just pick it up and not pay for it. Scrunch it up if necessary or you might get lucky and have a young lady looking at her phone between assisting self-checkouts. (How a minimum wage treated like a robot job should be done tbh, can't stand the guys in blazers who take themselves too seriously doing that job or kids without common sense)

I was talking about this.

23957.jpg

If I were 18 again, I would literally go to jail before being coerced into anything. The idea that the state has some right to your time is unconscionable to me.

First there was Rwanda. Then there was this.

I wonder who thought copying the policies of a middle eastern fascist state was a good idea.

First there was Rwanda. Then there was this.

I wonder who thought copying the policies of a middle eastern fascist state was a good idea.
It appeals to a sort of blazered fascist who reads the Daily Mail and will lap this up. 'Just what those young wimps need!' The said blazered fascist having never been in the armed services except in the fantasies in his head where he machine-guns brown people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.