General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Keir speaking well there, almost as if he was saving it up, keeping his powder dry, if you will.
He's just been waiting, biding his time, he probably couldn't believe his luck given the incompetent government he knew he was bound to beat in this election.
Words are cheap, but I think he can improve us, and I think he believes it as well.
I wish him well.

Keir speaking well there, almost as if he was saving it up, keeping his powder dry, if you will.
He's just been waiting, biding his time, he probably couldn't believe his luck given the incompetent government he knew he was bound to beat in this election.
Words are cheap, but I think he can improve us, and I think he believes it as well.
I wish him well.
I truly hope so, as always, time will tell.

It's just nice to feel like the country has a bit of stability.

It might not be Blair in 1997 but I think it will give some hope to younger people.

I'm 30, since being of age to vote, the Tories have won every election and it's been a continuous decline for 14 years.

Professional grifter Esther McVey holds tatton. Who knew tory voters were such cunts?

Her partner Philip Davies also an MP, has very deep links to the gambling industry. It's very enlightening to look on the house of commons members interests to see just how many races, and events these two have been to, all paid for by this pernicious industry. Also gets about £4k each appearance on gbnews.

Noses in the trough, shameless fuckers.

That mogg **** is the epitome of tory cuntishness.
Even when he gets beat his speech implies he won, cos in the long term the ashes rise or some such bollocks. in his head, he can't possibly comprehend how the lower classes have dared to use there vote to fuck him off and finally call him the smug **** he always has been.
He's got away with being a smarmy **** for years. I hate this type of tory, always pretending their a man of the people while looking down at us, the hard working majority. Him and that **** sunak can fuck off.
I'm sitting here, and I don't know about you, but I can feel a weight off my shoulders this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.