General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Fuck sake. This is hard.

What about one of those Morgan three wheelers?

Morgan owned by Investindustrial an Italian Private Equity group - I suspect BMW and Stellantis own all the others - the problem with the flag shaggers is that everything we used to make and made them proud has been sold off ( some more than once ) in the last 20 years or so car makers being a very visible example

I accept it wasn't his choice. But it is now. Do you not accept that it would be better for our PM to be in British made car. If not why has every other OM always been in one.
I wouldn’t have noticed and don’t really care. I guess it would be better as it’d stop whomever deemed it important highlighting it as an error.

Both have been refreshingly magnanimous towards each other. I've criticised Sunak on here in recent days but I also think he had a near impossible job on his hands having to pick up the pieces of Truss's disastrous short spell as PM with less than 2 years to go to the next General Election. Not even Houdini could've turned things round in that time but if Sunak had 3 or 4 years before the next GE or he'd followed directly after Johnson then it might've worked out differently for him.
He made some bad decisions and contributed to his own demise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.