General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
In my view it would be chaos. Any billionaire could set up a party and get a majority or a sizeable influence at least, we'd end up like America, richest guy wins.

Better the devil you know. At the end of the day there were only 4 constituencies that said they preferred the Reform candidate over any of the others on the ballot paper, what votes they got in places where they polled less than the victor are irrelevant. Under full PR they would have over 90 more, who would they be representing?
The devil we know is the main reason we are in this fucking sorry state.

Most depressing thing about this election is that is that Labour knew full well they’d win by a landslide. I can’t understand why they didn’t make the central tenant of their manifesto a re-entry to either the EU or the EU Lite to allow free movement of labour and trade.

They say they want to make Brexit work. It can’t work, it’s fucking stupid.
It would have decimated their support last night if they had.
I agree with you but that was never going to happen.

Really. Perhaps you should educate yourself as to what the PM s job involves. Then ask yourself what the tens of thousands of Jaguar Land-rover employees in the UK would have preferred and why? I will leave that one to you.

I live down the road from the Bentley factory they are sickened by you assuming Jaguar Land rover should be the first choice. Small time.

Most depressing thing about this election is that is that Labour knew full well they’d win by a landslide. I can’t understand why they didn’t make the central tenant of their manifesto a re-entry to either the EU or the EU Lite to allow free movement of labour and trade.

They say they want to make Brexit work. It can’t work, it’s fucking stupid.

It's a good point but looking at the Reform numbers... think how many more and possibly more seats would they have won had they had the chance to say Labour will take us back into the EU!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.