General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
Proud as punch watch a northern working class person from a council estate walking into one of the top political jobs in the UK.

Well done Angela Raynor and good luck.
Feel exactly the same. So refreshing to have someone of that background making it big on the political stage, and any snob that frowns upon her precisely because of her background can go and jump off a cliff.

I bet nearly every person working at Jaguar Land-rover saw him arriving in that Audi and thought the same as me.
I doubt anyone at Jag Land Rover cared. They probably didn't even notice. And even if they did, genuinely what difference does it make? What's next, proscribing penne al forno at meal times?

Starmer will rightly be under the microscope from day one, for serious things. This isn't a serious thing; at all.

I doubt anyone at Jag Land Rover cared. They probably didn't even notice. And even if they did, genuinely what difference does it make? What's next, proscribing penne al forno at meal times?

Starmer will rightly be under the microscope from day one, for serious things. This isn't a serious thing; at all.
I specificly said it was not a major issue, if you had read my initial post you would have seen that?

I just would have prefer him to be in a British made car . I also think that the staff in J and L would prefer that.

I have quite a lot in common with Reeves, in upbringing, education, and profession, so am quite proud of her becoming the first female chancellor in UK history.

I hope she is given the backing and resources to actually mitigate the abject ineptitude of the last decade and a half, to everyone’s benefit, whether they voted Labour or not.

I have quite a lot in common with Rayner, in upbringing, education, and profession, so am quite proud of her becoming the first female chancellor in UK history.

I hope she is given the backing and resources to actually mitigate the abject ineptitude of the last decade and a half, to everyone’s benefit, whether they voted Labour or not.
Rayner's not the chancellor. It's Rachel Reeves.

Feel exactly the same. So refreshing to have someone of that background making it big on the political stage, and any snob that frowns upon her precisely because of her background can go and jump off a cliff.
Just popped in to see my mum and dad, mother reckons rayner's a trollop :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.