General Election - 4th July 2024

Who will you be voting for in the General Election?

• Labour

Votes: 266 56.8%
  • Conservative

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Liberal Democrat

Votes: 40 8.5%
  • Reform

Votes: 71 15.2%
  • Green Party

Votes: 28 6.0%
  • Other

Votes: 51 10.9%

• Total voters
The Sun have now backed Labour, shithouses took their time.
Having read it, it’s clearly through gritted teeth. Most regular readers of that shite will probably vote for Farage anyway who they say has the best policies but can’t win. Luckily their influence has dwindled since their heyday before the internet.

Sunak is certainly not a politician and, he is also not stupid. I'm starting to think he got wind of an internal revolt coming and possibly a VoNC, so has deided to fuck them all by deliberately throwing the GE woth a ridiculous campaign knowing he will be off to the States ASAP after the car crash.

Sunak is certainly not a politician and, he is also not stupid. I'm starting to think he got wind of an internal revolt coming and possibly a VoNC, so has deided to fuck them all by deliberately throwing the GE woth a ridiculous campaign knowing he will be off to the States ASAP after the car crash.
He has been doing a good robot impression today, dont worry about the question just give the same answer

Tax

Covid

Ukraine

Furlow

Starmer will kill your pets and breaking news .. Your kids as well

They are still blaming labour for the last 14 years and don’t want to be held accountable for what they’ve done during their time in power. They just seem to outline tax rises will happen under labour, well no shit Sherlock it will have to happen due to the state public services are in.
That was like a gig my band played. The band before us was so bad, they were still booing when we were on.

I think he new whenever the election it would be this shit for the tories. So there comes a time when there is no point just dragging out the shit show. He also had to face the summ recess where they could have moved against him and if he survived that then conference season.

Why would he put the party through it.

I've taken Friday off work so I can't stay up all night and watch every single one of them get fucking mullered
I’m off Friday too, probably have a smoke, calm me down.(note to self, get snacks, lots of snacks)
Consuming serious amounts of alcohol, when fucked off, on the other hand, rarely ends well. I’n my experience.

Be interesting to see how far the country’s extreme right wing has moved. Will it mirror the gains made across Europe? Follow Trumps Cult. Interesting to see Farage now singing the, Putin’s the victim. A Trump trope

Scotland is a battle. How will Labour do? The Tories will do better here, not much, but better, as the unionists, who previously voted Kabour, now vote Tory. So I expect them to take less of a tanking.

SNP will still be the majority of seats I think. Labour are no better than the Tories. Will they battle our corner in Westminster? Will they fuck. I hope people, even if they aren’t completely happy with the SNP, they realise, voting Labour is a wasted vote and not in our interests. Labour will win without the requirement of a single Scottish seat. So putting SNP in there will give us a voice. Labour will tie the party line and put up a derisory defence.

The Libdems, Bless. I like their pledge, pledge, it’s like me pledging to have shagged Emily Bkunt by Christmas. Anyway, their plans for social care and health. If he really had a hope of becoming PM, that wouldn’t be in the Manifesto. Too expensive, impossible right now to even muse over. So he can say these things, it raises the profile of the problems, so, well done there.

I think the SNP will win 34 seats. There, I’ve said it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.