General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
If the Commons force an extension, apparently it needs full consent of all EU members. Boris could nip to Brussels and do that veto thingy, which would be a laugh.
(Something I read today;)
Lol
Can’t see that being allowed.

Easier to just take a leaf out of Blair’s book and tell the Monarch not to sign off on it.

Gove refused to confirm they would respect any legislation passed to block no deal is a good starter for ten.
Come off it mate, MPs always refuse to confirm things which are hypothetical questions. He didn't say they WOULD ignore such legislation, did he.

For what it’s worth...

‘ConsEurope have done a 10,000 MRP poll of Great Britain. It says a snap election would produce...another hung parliament!

Con: 311 (-6)
Labour: 242 (-20)
Lib Dems: 21 (+9)
SNP: 52 (+17)
Plaid: 4 (-)
Green: 1 (-)
Others: 1’

I don’t believe those figures in the slightest

Doesn’t the insignia or absence of one on the lectern give the game away in these things?

If it has insignia it’s not party political so it won’t be an election announcement. Johnson will probably do a party political broadcast anyway.

You just can't shame these fuckers can you. The party that brought us brexit courtesy of an election bribe, the party that kills people with its austerity program, the party that votes to oppose landlords having to have their properties fit for human habitation and they still deflect to labour. It's all about business, people don't matter, fuck them.
I think party political br
You just can't shame these fuckers can you. The party that brought us brexit courtesy of an election bribe, the party that kills people with its austerity program, the party that votes to oppose landlords having to have their properties fit for human habitation and they still deflect to labour. It's all about business, people don't matter, fuck them.
I think party political broadcasts are a tad premature.

Come off it mate, MPs always refuse to confirm things which are hypothetical questions. He didn't say they WOULD ignore such legislation, did he.
Yeah, you’re probably right mate. I just get an urge to slap the little turd every time he opens his mealy gob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.