General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
So he would need to land a simple majority in the house? Makes chucking 21 MP's out of your party look like a great move.
I think the idea is it would be a redemption route for most of them, selflessly coming back into the fold to save the Tories from the clutches of the Brexit Party (as currently being engineered by the Comrades.) That prospect may even persuade Corbyn to go with his own basic instincts and support the FTPA dissolution after all.

I think the idea is it would be a redemption route for most of them, selflessly coming back into the fold to save the Tories from the clutches of the Brexit Party (as currently being engineered by the Comrades.) That prospect may even persuade Corbyn to go with his own basic instincts and support the FTPA dissolution after all.
'Redemption' ??
Fcuks sake George this isn't a minor spat. The '21' are irretrievably lost to this Tory party. They 're not going to help a party that has shat on them, only to be shat on further.
Wake up and smell the shit.

'Redemption' ?? Fcuks sake George this isn't a minor spat. The '21' are irretrievably lost to this Tory party. They 're not going to help a party that has shat on them, only to be shat on further. Wake up and smell the shit.
Maybe the Road to Perdition then lol
hqdefault.jpg

(I emailed Lawrence of Belgravia about this but his consitutency office is unaccountably closed - maybe I should phone?)

Last edited:
Tory Matthew Parris's article in today's Tory Times on Brexit and Johnson.
"...the blame should rest on the shoulders of the Conservative Party,the whole Conservative Party and only the Conservative Party. They alone brought this Brexit trouble upon us".
Fazzakerley Jeff.

Shame then that the Tory ERGs voted down the deal the Tory Government had reached with the EU.
That deal would have meant we'd be out of the EU by now thereby delivering on "what was voted for in the referendum".
Those fcuking Tories tearing the country apart again.

Yeah! Why isn't Worsley chained to the railings outside Parliament screaming for May's deal back?

If I have 47 more apples than you and I give you 21 apples, which of us has more apples?

Tory Matthew Parris's article in today's Tory Times on Brexit and Johnson.
"...the blame should rest on the shoulders of the Conservative Party,the whole Conservative Party and only the Conservative Party. They alone brought this Brexit trouble upon us".
Fazzakerley Jeff.
There were (and are) members of Labour who have been Eurosceptics as far back as the 1960s. People say the Tory backbenchers it RW Tories (as well as UKIP) who sewed the seed of all this and the Tory front bench ran with it, but there have been people opposed to being part of the EU either fully or just the political side, on all sides of the political spectrum right from the start. Calls to leave the EU in some or all forms has been mooted within every government we’ve had since we joined the EU.

It’s just that the Conservatives went through with a referendum to leave this time around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.