General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
I want to vote because I always have, but realistically I haven't got any candidate to vote for that isn't a grim career driven parasite.

I've voted in every election since I was 18 local national and the britex now to be honest I carnt see myself ever voting again democracy in this country is dead even if a government voted in by the people passes laws it gets amended by the unelected house of lords and there is the possibility of a complete twat like Corbyn becoming pm it's not leaving the EU that's the biggest threat to us it Corbyn and his mates and before you ask I am old school Labour voter

I've voted in every election since I was 18 local national and the britex now to be honest I carnt see myself ever voting again democracy in this country is dead even if a government voted in by the people passes laws it gets amended by the unelected house of lords and there is the possibility of a complete twat like Corbyn becoming pm it's not leaving the EU that's the biggest threat to us it Corbyn and his mates and before you ask I am old school Labour voter
We've already got a complete twat in charge,and I'm not even a Labour voter, so why bring in another? There's very few in any party (and atm cannot think of any) that I would trust to do what is best for the country. By his inept "performance" during PMQs, and his subsequent actions since, it seems to me quite clear that Johnson is there for himself, and himself only, and will sacrifice anyone who gets in his way.
Not bad for a poor, underprivileged kid done good.

I know let's tax peoples gardens let's limit bankers bonus let's keep giving more to the idle and feckless let's give Diane Abbott a job in cabinet do I need to say more and there is plenty more the man is a twat

I know let's tax peoples gardens let's limit bankers bonus let's keep giving more to the idle and feckless let's give Diane Abbott a job in cabinet do I need to say more and there is plenty more the man is a twat
So you were never really an old school labour voter.

Those days have gone mate only 53 % of the country now pay income tax, even I know that if you keep upping the tax on the richest few they just fuck off and we will end up like Greece that mite be your idea of utopian but it not mine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.