General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
I’m aware of the geographical location of the country I live in thanks.

Scandinavia has extremely high living standards so we could learn something from them, instead of continuing down this road of rampant inequality.

Governments do stray from manifestos but for Labour to enact Communism on the UK they would have to change nearly every policy on there, of which a government has never done.
That’s always been our problem. We want Scandanavian standards of living with American tax levels.

Yes a leader, a major figure over 40 years and chair for several. It is interesting that "At the 2017 general election, the CPGB party fielded no candidates and gave its support to the Jeremy Corbyn-led Labour Party. The CPB said it was the first election at which neither it nor the CPGB had fielded any candidates.[21][22] In March 2018, Susan Michie, a leading member of the CPB, said that the party would no longer stand against Labour in general elections. CPB members should be "working full tilt" for the election of Corbyn as prime minister, she said.[23][24]" PF please note.

So a more extreme party, who shares some views with a major and more moderate party, decide not to cut off their nose to spite their face?

How does this prove those more influential in the Labour Party were all “leaders” in this more extreme Party?

So what is factually incorrect in the above post?
Just for reference the FT guide
08TC6s4.png

The Tories will simply keep showing Diane Abbott’s “boat” over and over and over. This could be your Home Secretary they’ll say. Cue the footage of her thinking we could have 80,000 new bobbies and train them for 5p each (I paraphrase, but you get the gist). She’s electoral poison. Corbyn et al should be waltzing this election, given the utter disarray across the floor of the Commons. There is ZERO chance he gets to be the PM though. Zero. As the pencil hovers over the ballot paper, up and down the country in the key battle grounds, there is no chance Labour are winning marginals with that clown as leader. Which, as a Labour voter all my life is truly disheartening.

Exactly and it’s time to pick one or the other now.
The electorate, as a whole, will never vote for high tax. They couldn’t be persuaded we’d end up with great roads, hospitals, schools, railways etc. (Mainly because we wouldn’t.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.