General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
You did but it didn’t confirm they are all leaders in the Communist Party as you claimed.
I said all 54 of them were leaders of the CP - really? I believe I said the 'key ones' were leaders in the CP, those are Andrew Murray and Seumas Milne. Class War supporter Andrew Fisher is very influential and a former member of the CP organised Stop The War Coalition along with Corbyn and several others in the current ruling group.

The Tories will simply keep showing Diane Abbott’s “boat” over and over and over. This could be your Home Secretary they’ll say. Cue the footage of her thinking we could have 80,000 new bobbies and train them for 5p each (I paraphrase, but you get the gist). She’s electoral poison. Corbyn et al should be waltzing this election, given the utter disarray across the floor of the Commons. There is ZERO chance he gets to be the PM though. Zero. As the pencil hovers over the ballot paper, up and down the country in the key battle grounds, there is no chance Labour are winning marginals with that clown as leader. Which, as a Labour voter all my life is truly disheartening.
A half decent Labour Party would be doing exactly what you say, it is this nation's tragic misfortune that it is now led by a group of 70's throwbacks.

Only for you, I do love it when posters proclaim their own victories - self authenticatindg success, it never fails.

If you start from the premise that the left is sinister, devious and underhand, then of course what they say, do and write, is nothing more than cover for their nefarious plans.

That's great for you, because you don't have to substantiate any of your bullshit.

I said all 54 of them were leaders of the CP - really? I believe I said the 'key ones' were leaders in the CP, those are Andrew Murray and Seumas Milne. Class War supporter Andrew Fisher is very influential and a former member of the CP organised Stop The War Coalition along with Corbyn and several others in the current ruling group.

I never insinuated you did mean all 54, I’m specifically talking about the top line of the FT graphic.

So far you’ve got Murray and you said all of that top line.

You’re not having stop the war coalition, that’s a ridiculous jump.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.