General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
On the contrary, i think like you because I've seen you say on here numerous times that the country voted to leave and for the sake of our democracy we need to do just that, leave.

I couldn't give a rats arse if we immediately vote again to rejoin but to say to over 17 Million people fuck you, we dont care how you voted wont go down well at all.

Once again for those at the back ......

The 'country' did not vote to leave ... 17.4 million out of a population of 65.64 million did

Jolyon Maugham QC, whose Good Law Project funded the legal challenge, said: “Our understanding is that unless the supreme court grants an order in the meantime, parliament is unsuspended with immediate effect.

Does anyone think Parliamentarians are going to wander back in the meantime?

And what kind of name is Jolyon!

Now now - it's not too dissimilar to Joleon. Remember him? ;)

I am fine with leaving, but I think there are more pressing issues than Brexit and it has been all consuming to the detriment of the nation.

DIsagree on the first bit. I think at this moment in time that Brexit is by far the most pressing issue, but I completely agree with your comment that it has been all consuming and that's due to the fact that it's such a pressing issue.

Increasing corporation tax. Will this attract more investors, or less?
Increasing minimum wage and labour costs. More investors, or less?
Pushing up labour costs and the cost of UK produced goods? Good for exports, or bad?
Increasing workers' rights? Foreign investors more likely to move here, or less likely?
Capping exec pay?
Making it easier to strike?
Making strikes more effective?

Will all fuck over small & medium sizes businesses which are the backbone of our economy.

This highlights one of the issues I have with the left. I keep hearing how Directors, shareholders & Corporations are evil, yet here I am, Director & sole shareholder of my own incorporated business, working my arse off, turning over less than £50K a year (profit circa £20K). Oh yeah, I'm fucking rolling in it aren't I?

If you increase costs to 'big' business, you increase costs to all SME's too. Increase the CT I have to pay, increase the wages I have to pay, etc, then it's quite simple... I don't employ anyone as it just isn't worth it.

The 'country' did not vote to leave ... 17.4 million out of a population of 65.64 million did

Once again for those at the back

This is the worst remainer deflection ever posted on here. Even pret woman has more value.

"I fought the law, and the law won"

EELEeM_WsAALeJR.jpg

Jolyon Maugham QC, whose Good Law Project funded the legal challenge, said: “Our understanding is that unless the supreme court grants an order in the meantime, parliament is unsuspended with immediate effect.

Does anyone think Parliamentarians are going to wander back in the meantime?

And what kind of name is Jolyon!

Seems some have already returned to the HoC to try and put pressure on the PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49660689

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.