General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters
I can see a coalition government coming and then another and then another. The main issue will be the "partners" will have so little in common. Lol

Facts and forecasts from leading heads of major industry’s and even the governments own analysis- rather take there word than those that say ‘don’t listen to them, we’ll be fine’
Most of whom have been spectacularly wrong in the past regarding the demise of this country. I'm fed up to the back teeth with the whole thing to be honest, the last straw for me is my MP has just defected to the Lib Dems.... Fuckin ****, hope he enjoys reading my email tomorrow :-)

Oh dear........Thats what May thought before he slashed her majority........so she ended up having to bribe the DUP so the Torys could cling on to power
Hahahahahahahaha

When JC was riding high with approval ratings he could only dream of, and he was up against Theresa "everything I touch turns to shit" May, he still lost.

And now we can all see the slimy shit for what he is, he's going to win?

HAahahahahahahaha

IPSOS MORI:

"When asked whose interests Jeremy Corbyn puts first during Brexit negotiations, just under one in five (18%) think that he puts the country’s interests first. Just over one in four (27%) think that he puts the Labour party first, while nearly half (47%) think he has been prioritising his own interests."

There's PM material for you!

Most of whom have been spectacularly wrong in the past regarding the demise of this country. I'm fed up to the back teeth with the whole thing to be honest, the last straw for me is my MP has just defected to the Lib Dems.... Fuckin ****, hope he enjoys reading my email tomorrow :-)
Never fear, you’ll have your revenge soon enough and he’ll be out on his arse ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.