General Election - December 12th, 2019

Who will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

• Conservative

Votes: 160 30.9%
  • Labour

Votes: 230 44.4%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 59 11.4%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 2.5%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 28 5.4%
  • Plaid Cymru/SNP

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.1%

• Total voters

If Corbyn did this Sky News would run a story with his face imposed on a picture of Stalin.

I actually respect Johnson for at least having the bollocks to try to get this finished. I think people are just completely fucked off with it all now. I know I am.

So you're saying it has some relevance outside of BM then?
I'm not saying that them losing their majority is the end of their party but it is at least somewhat significant
It's symbolic only. It makes no practical difference. Votes that he would lose, he'll continue to lose and vica versa.

Bracknell voted Leave, with more than 76 per cent of people turning out to vote.
He will lose his seat in a GE.
I rarely post in this sub forum but you've nailed why we're in this mess.

The public although only marginally voted to leave. MP's of all parties have fucked about for 3 years either though incompetence or their own vested interests and not done the what was needed to follow the result.

I don't give a chuff about free votes for them etc they're there to represent the constituency that elected them, if they'd done that we'd be out now, be that good/bad only time would tell but we'd be moving on rather than a sitting duck where they're all cock waving at each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.